Medical and nursing care, hospital care, emergency care, urgent care, specialist nursing facilities, hospice care, home health care, and other healthcare services are available through GoMedicare. Additionally, many health care providers offer preventive services, such as health checks and vaccinations.
There are two types of plans offered by GoMedicare. Once you are ready, you may contact GoMedicare by phone or by filling out a contact form on the website. An agent will contact you soon about Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans that are available to you. AM Best and Moody’s do not rate GoMedicare because they do not provide Medicare Advantage.
Eligibility For Medicare At GoMedicare
Even if you haven’t yet begun receiving benefits, if you are 65 years old and have worked long enough to qualify for Social Security or railroad retirement benefits, you’ve earned 40 credits.
- Citizens and residents of the United States must have been citizens or residents for at least five years before they may apply.
- When you reach 65 years old, and you have worked long enough to qualify for Social Security or railroad retirement benefits, you will typically have earned about 40 credits, even if you are not receiving those benefits yet.
- During your working life, you or your spouse paid Medicare payroll taxes, but not Social Security.
Conditions for eligibility at GoMedicare if you are under 65
- If you are under 65, you must meet the GoMedicare eligibility requirements.
- You are eligible for full Medicare benefits if you are under age 65.
- Applicants must have received Social Security disability benefits for at least 24 months (non-consecutive).
- Occupational disability pensions are provided by the Eisenbahn-Pensionskasse if certain conditions are met.
- As a result of having Lou Gehrig’s disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), you are immediately eligible.
- Your kidneys require regular dialysis or transplantation, and you or your spouse have paid social security taxes.